Monday, October 7, 2013

Neutrals From Summer To Fall

As you may have noticed, I'm usually quite a colorful girl.  But neutrals can sure pack a punch, if you do it right!  Today, I'm linking up with Caitlin over at Greater Than Rubies, to share how I remix, rewear and restyle my neutrals!  Get excited!  I'm finally transitioning into FALL!

I got this lace dress on clearance recently, and I know I will be able to wear it a million ways!  This is how I wore it for a get together I hosted on a warm, summer day!


Dress w/ Belt: JCPenney / Sandals: Target / Necklace: Jane

Koen wanted to be in ALL of the pictures...  Silly guy!

The dress came with a cognac belt, so it was a no-brainer to throw on my cognac sandals.  And I had to add the pendant necklace to take things up a notch!

AND NOW.......  FALL!

This is how I was planning to wear my lace dress to church yesterday.  Unfortunately, my little girl was a bit under the weather this weekend, so we stayed home.  But I got dressed and took pictures anyway!


Dress: JCPenney / Leggings: Charlotte Russe / Sweater: Target / Belt: H&M / Boots: Old Navy / Scarf: GroopDealz

I really can't take any of the credit for this outfit.  I totally copied this pin, to the best of my ability!  And I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!  Maybe I'll wear it next Sunday!


Did you notice my NEW BOOTS?!  I had a coupon and $50 in rewards from GAP/Old Navy, so I took a chance and ordered these boots and this awesome cognac tote, and threw in this striped tee to get me up to $50.  I filled three holes in my closet for $4.21 out of my pocket!  



5 comments:

  1. Such a great transition piece! I am going to have to do something cute with my little lace dress after seeing this. Great outfit! Also, good job snagging those boots. A good striped tee and brown boots are must haves in my closet.
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress with those boots! So glad your boots ended up working out, they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was scrolling through your blog there were so many outfits that I just LOVED! This one is definitely my favorite! I love the layers and how gorgeous you look while staying comfy! We have the same taste, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Autumn...I found your blog via For Lauren and Lauren. Nice blog :) I love this outfit. I have a similar dress that I got from Urban Planet...I can't fit into it at the moment...after I have baby I am going to try to pull off this outfit that you put together. I love it!! don't know where to start, love the sweater with the belt over it, the scarf and the boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)