Monday, October 21, 2013

Leopard

My favorite animal print is most definitely leopard!  It goes with everything!  Navy, black, yellow, red, green, purple, stripes, more stripes...  (Yes, follow those links to see some super cute leopard outfits!)  My favorite way to wear leopard (so far) is my trusty leopard scarf. 


Scarf: GroopDealz / Tunic: Old Navy / Leggings: Kohl's / Boots: Old Navy

I'm thinking I could really use some more leopard in my life...  in the form of a pair of flats, a belt, maybe some leggings!  But...  I'm not shopping for anything for a while, so those things are just going to have to stay on THE LIST for now.  :)

What about you??  Do you wear leopard?  What other animal prints have made their way into your wardrobe?

8 comments:

  1. Leopard is the best! Only in small doses for me, though. Like my flats, and still on the hunt for a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scarf! I have a leopard scarf, but it isn't a "true" leopard print (I think I like yours even better). I think leopard flats are a great idea too! I also think a leopard clutch is always nice (though not as practical for my life at the moment).
    -Becca
    www.whyshesings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I love leopard on other people, but for whatever reason it just doesn't feel like "me." It's too bad though because it really is such a great mixing piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Leopard is such a good remixing piece! I think leopard scarves are hard to find {some of them just feel off to me} but yours is great and I like it paired with navy and the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scarf! I think it's the perfect amount of leopard print without going overboard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could use some more leopard! i do have a leopard scarf and need to wear it now that it is cooler outside. love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I love leopard and one of my favorite accessories is my leopard scarf. I think it goes with everything too, you can almost wear it as a neutral! You're super cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)