Friday, July 12, 2013

Shorts + Tee.... and Repeat!

I haven't been taking a lot of outfit photos lately...  I've been busy, and it's been hot!  Most of my outfits have been pretty plain... a pair of cutoffs and a tee or tank...

Exhibit A:


Tee:  JCPenney / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: TOMS


Exhibit B:


Tee:  JCPenney / Shorts: Old Navy / Sandals: Target


Yep, exact same tee and shorts, just in different colors...  The tees I found on a clearance rack and loved the colors, so I bought both.  And I actually own the shorts in eight, yes EIGHT, different colors!  I only had two pairs of shorts at the beginning of this summer, so when I found a style that works for me (at a great price!) I kinda went hog wild!  I actually bought five in the store, then a couple weeks later ordered three more online.  Cutoffs just make sense for my stay at home mom lifestyle!


AND.....  Guess what came today?!  My new TOMS!!!  And I'm in LOVE!  They are SOOO pretty!


Don't forget, you can get a pair for yourself for $20 off, just by following this link!  You and I will both be happy if you do, because you'll have an awesome new pair of shoes, and I'll get a credit towards my next pair!  Win, win!  :-D

2 comments:

  1. Your shorts are wonderful! Where did you get them??? And I LOVE your new TOMS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my first pair of skinny colored jeans at Old Navy and found it worked for my "comfy momma style." Even in the summer. I'm cold natured so I do the colored jeans and a tank or tee. I probably have 8 as well! Like you said, when you find something that works....

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)