Friday, November 15, 2013

Crock Pot Love

I've been trying to make a better effort lately to actually cook a decent dinner.  And that means menu planning and grocery list making and finding recipes that are easy enough for me to make!  My days are busy, and I don't have a ton of time for complicated recipes with lots of prep work.  We also have tumbling and dance two days a week, right before supper, so I'm not always home and able to babysit something on the stove. And let's be honest, I don't really like to cook.  So one day, I thought to myself, "Self, we should use our crock pot more." So I searched around Pinterest and found some tasty looking recipes.  Here are a few that I have made and loved!

Ranch Pork Chops:  SO easy and crazy delicious!


Dr. Pepper Roast:  Most tender roast I've ever made, and so full of flavor!  I can throw away every other roast recipe I've ever used.


Spinach Artichoke Dip:  O. M. G.  So good!  I no longer need to go to a restaurant for one of my favorite appetizers!


Try these!  You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try some of these! I LOVE crockpotting!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)