We still have 80's in the forecast for this week, so here's another summer outfit! Okay, in all honesty, this picture is from a while ago, I'm just really behind on posting outfits. And this one contains a few of my very favorite things!
1. Polka dots! I love this shirt. It's so fun with the small and large dots!
2. Colored bottoms. As I have mentioned before, I have these shorts in a bunch of different colors. I hope to expand my colored skinnies collection, as well. I love a neutral top with a colored bottom!
3. TOMS! You also already know about my love for these shoes! I'm having the hardest time deciding which pair to get next!
4. Short hair. I get so many compliments on my hair, I don't think I'll ever go long again!
5. Sunshine! Not looking forward to the lack of sunshine that comes with winter... :-(
6. My back yard. We were so blessed to get a really nice sized back yard, with a line of trees at the rear, when we built our house. I really think we got the best lot in the neighborhood.
Well, I'm off to a triple bridal shower at church! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!