Monday, June 24, 2013

Faker

I suppose a real fashion blogger probably would have worn this outfit with the shirt tucked in and a belt.  I'm sure you have already figured out, though, that I am most definitely NOT a real fashion blogger.  :-D  Good thing I'm a faker, because this is how I wore it!



  Shirt: Kohl's / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: TOMS

I don't really have much else to say about this outfit.  I wore it.  It was comfortable.  And I haven't done an outfit post in a while, so I felt like I'd better get on it!

In some blog related news, I wanted to make sure that all ten of my followers know that Google Reader is about to disappear, and you should create a Bloglovin' account and follow me through that! :)  Cassie over at Hi Sugarplum! wrote a great post all about it!

And I made a Contact page where you can find links to my Facebook and Pinterest, as well as my email.  Let's keep in touch! 

1 comment:

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)