Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Anti-Sweats

Today I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  The point of WIWW is to get out of your yoga pants (which is what I am currently wearing!  Ha!) and put some effort into how you look.  Why?  Because it will make you feel better!  I know slapping a little makeup on and putting real clothes on makes a huge difference for me! 

Yesterday was cold, wet and windy, and felt like a sweatpants kind of day.  This outfit was my alternative to wearing head to toe fleece.  :)




Scarf: Very Jane / Tee: Old Navy / Sweater: JCPenney / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: TOMS

I purposefully bought this sweater a couple sizes big, for those days when I just want to feel comfy.  The jeans are O.L.D.  They used to be a favorite pair, and most definitely did not have holes in the knees when I bought them...  I've worn them a *few* times!  And the scarf I was actually wearing for warmth.  On June 4th.  That's just wrong.  But I was comfortable AND productive.  Yay me!

4 comments:

  1. Love the scarf!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you getting out of the sweats! I used to think it was so silly that moms not only sat around in sweats, but also shopped that way too! That is, until I had my 2nd child and he became a toddler. When I started chasing two kids around sweats were almost a must. Now I've gotten so used to them that I actually have to make an effort to break out of the sweats and put on something else. I feel so much better when I do. I just need to do it more often.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)