Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Poser

Trying out some new poses today!  I feel like a dork!  Haha!  I thought about not even posting this outfit, because I don't love it, but hey, this is what I wore for a day hanging out at home.  Better than sweatpants!  And I realized the next day that these jeans weren't the jeans I thought I was wearing all day, they were a smaller pair that I didn't think fit well yet.  So woohoo for that! 



Scarf: GroopDealz;  Top: JCPenney; Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: TOMS

And a couple random thoughts for today...

The new season of The Bachelorette started this week!  So exciting!  Yes, my guilty pleasure...  We actually watched the first half of the show Monday night and the second half last night.  We don't watch any TV until the kids are in bed, and we were just too tired Monday night to stay up long enough to watch the whole show!  So yeah, some of those guys...  WOW.  And I don't mean that in a good way!  So proud of her for kicking Fantasy Suite Creep to the curb!  Did anyone else think Larry the ER Doctor got totally weird when he was talking to her?  Take my glasses off... put my glasses back on..  take my glasses back off...  apologize 15 times for "the dip."  Bye bye!  I'm disappointed surprised that she kept Mr. Shirtless around.  He seems shallow and self-absorbed.  Eww.  Right off the bat, I'm liking Bryden and Drew.  I think they'll both make it far.  Can't wait for next week!

And, at the other end of the spectrum...

Remember way back in January when I made the insane resolution to read a book a month??  Yeah, me neither.  Haha!  Seriously, I think I read a chapter, maybe two, that month...  And not another page.  Untillll yesterday!  I picked my book back up, skimmed through the first chapter (that I have already fully read twice), and read two more chapters.  It was a beautiful day, and I was able to sit outside and read while the kids played.  Hopefully I will do more of this!

1 comment:

  1. I have really started to try reading again as well! It is not as easy as you think! ;) You are such a trendy Momma, and any day out of sweats is a good day!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)