Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our House - Two Years

April 16, 2011:

Oh, what a happy day!  I can't believe it's been two years already!

This is what our house looked like at the time:
 

This house was and is a dream come true!  The building process was so exciting!  Here are a few pictures from those first couple weeks.

March 31, 2011, accepted purchase agreement:


April 8, 2011, framing up the foundation:


April 11, 2011, foundation:


These can be considered our official house "before" pictures.  :)  I had wanted to blog the whole building process as it happened, but life was so crazy at the time, trying to pack up our old house and get ready to move, that I just couldn't do it.  It's kinda fun to look back on now.  So glad I was that crazy lady that drove by taking pictures every other day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)