Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tripod VS Husband

I usually use my tripod and the timer on my camera to take my outfit photos, but let's face it, they turn out totally crappy.  Once in a while, I ask my husband to snap a shot or two.  And here's what happens...


Hmmm, I'm not sure that's much better.  Hehehe.  Maybe I'll just look out the window and pretend he's not there...

 

Top:  Kohl's / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: TOMS

I know I've said this before, but seriously, someday I'll figure out how to use my camera.  My crappy photos are embarrassing.  And I have a really nice camera!  Hmm, maybe I should put this book on my Christmas list...  Of course, then I'd have to actually take the time to read it.  :-S

Linking up:
pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I always feel so awkward when Nate's taking my pictures! That's why I don't do outfit pics often... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Cute! I do much better when my husband is taking my pictures--then I can actually look happily at the camera! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least your photos come from a camera… I'm just using my iPhone! =)

    I love those cute shoes! And the cute "Gonna Getcha" shot, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl! I am the same way!! it feels weirder when my husband takes pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)