Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sister Sister

A couple weeks ago, you got to meet my new favorite shoes.  Today, you get to meet... My sister!  :-D  I am so thankful to have her in my life, and super duper thankful that she was able to move to the town where I live this past summer.  I love that I get to see her and my nephews nearly every day.  With a five year age difference, we weren't really close growing up, but we've really bonded as adults.  We were pregnant with our oldest boys at the same time, and being moms together is such a blessing.

Plus, she's crazy gorgeous and dresses super cute!  Here we are a few weeks ago, ready to go see my niece's play.


Yep, I'm wearing basically the same outfit I wore in my last style post.  Well, kind of.  Same awesome jacket and shoes.  Striped tee, this time gray and white.  You can never go wrong with a striped tee.  This time I threw on a different pair of jeans and a polka dot scarf!  I was pretty impressed with the number of patterns I managed to squeeze into one outfit!  :-)


Jacket: Kohl's / Tee: Old Navy / Jeans: JCPenney / Shoes: TOMS / Scarf: GroopDealz / Belt: H&M


Chambray: Forever 21 / Skinnies: H&M / Scarf & Shoes: Target

Love her outfit!  Chambray is such a staple piece these days, and I'm a huge fan of black skinnies!  And her scarf, so pretty!

And for kicks and giggles, here we are 7 1/2 years ago...


Linking up:
pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I wud neeeever guess u little ladies carried those big baby bellies! Fun pics! To me guys look exactly alike minus the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the prego pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that cargo/military jacket from Kohl's. Do you mind sharing what brand is on the tag?

    American Eagle made one like that a few years ago. By the time they went on sale, my size was gone!

    You ladies are so cute! Thank you for answering my question ahead of time. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The jacket is by Candie's. I got it back in August in store, but it looks like it's on clearance online right now, but only in XS and XL! http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1457088/candies-lace-utility-jacket-juniors.jsp

      Delete
  4. Awww... You two are so cute!!! I love the preggo picture of the two of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh the picture at the bottom is precious! Also, I love both of those fabulous outfits!
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)