Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Last Minute

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!  AH!  I cannot wait for tomorrow! We'll be spending the day at my Aunt & Uncle's house, eating way too much and playing a pretty cutthroat game of Bingo!  Yes, our family tradition is to play Bingo on Thanksgiving, and we love it!  Where will you be, and what will you be doing??


Cardigan: Target / Tee: Old Navy / Skinnies: Old Navy / Shoes: TOMS

I don't have a lot to say about this outfit.  I wore it, was comfortable, and loved it!  Any questions?!  :-D

So... I thought I would share with you a super simple recipe that you can throw together last minute for tomorrow's festivities!  I'm not totally sure where this recipe originated, my step-dad's mom, maybe?  I got it from a homemade cookbook my mom gave me when I got married.  It's a great alternative to a blob of jellied cranberries.  :)  Yes, this is what I'm bringing with me tomorrow.  I brought it a few years ago and it was requested that we never go another Thanksgiving without it.  :)  And no, I don't have pictures, because like I said, last minute!!

Simple Cranberry Salad

1 can whole cranberry sauce
1 - 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans

Mix all ingredients in a pretty bowl, and serve!  Enjoy!

Linking up:
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love the Bingo tradition! Have you ever played Zingo with your kids? Its my kiddo's fav and close to Bingo. There's even a sight word version you can incorporate into your homeschooling day.

    We are going to be at my parents' for Thanksgiving and then at my in-laws for the late Thanksgiving on the weekend. Yep 2 HUGE meals just a couple days of each other. So great to see so much family but end up coming home pretty full :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so fun! Sidenote, too, I love you hair! :) Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)