Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My New Favorite Shoes

Hey friends!  I'd like you to meet my new favorite shoes!  I bought them several weeks back, before I cut myself off from shopping.  And actually I bought them with credit I had from a pair I had bought and returned twice trying to get the right size...  I finally gave up on that pair and got these!  I thought they would be perfect for fall!  And I was right!  ;-)  You will be seeing them again!


Aren't they awesome?!  Yesss!  I'm seeing camo all over these days.  Jackets, pants, tees...  I've always been a fan of camo, so this trend is no-brainer for me.  And it's perfect for pattern mixing!  See?


Jacket: Kohl's / Tee: Forever 21 / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: TOMS


Wait, have you seen this jacket??  I've had it for a few months, but it was too hot to wear it at first.  Lately, I find myself wanting to wear it every day!  Since I don't have a closeup shot of it, check it out here.  It has this awesome lace section across the shoulders!  A little feminine touch to a masculine piece.  Love it!


If you just have to get yourself a pair of these fabulous shoes, or any other pair of TOMS, follow this link to save $15 off your order, and I'll earn a $15 credit.  Bonus!  Ooh, and they have free shipping right now, too!  I <3 TOMS!

Linking up:



6 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm seriously considering a pair of camo flats, and I love the lace detail on the jacket! The camo/stripes/army green jacket combo is really working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun look...my hubby wants me to buy those camo flats immediately! thank you for inspiring us! cute pixie, getting ready to chop mine...great inspiration again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes and you know I live me some Toms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost got camo flats today! (They were out in my size) I love the outfit, as always. The stripes are great with the camo.
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes! I've been seeing camo everywhere lately... Although the only way I see it worn in my part of Florida is as hunting apparel. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)