Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Denim


Top: JCPenney / Jeans: JCPenney / Shoes: TOMS

I don't really have much to say.  I just felt like sharing this outfit, because I absolutely loved wearing it.  So easy, so comfortable.  Never in a million years did I expect to love wearing a denim(ish) top, especially not with denim jeans...  But I do!  I think it works because of the great difference in the two shades of denim.  How do you feel about denim on denim?  Wait, what's the difference between denim and chambray??

Linking up:

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I can't help you with the denim vs. chambray question, because honestly I don't know myself haha. But! I definitely think denim tops with jeans can work as long as they are different enough washes, which these are! This does look so comfy and easy, and cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you relish in your beautiful life. Love the denim, nice smile,too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait, I don't know the difference either. Is there a difference? I don't know, but I am loving this outfit. The two very different washes totally make it work.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the denim on denim! and those shoes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hilarious to me that denim on denim is ok again. ;-) And I think chambrey is just a fancy name for denim... I haven't found there to be any difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denim on Denim is A-OK in my book! I think you look super cute. Also, to answer your questions from my post today: My striped dress was from Goodwill and the leather top is from Target. The top is actually a size XL because it was made to be a super short, almost cropped top. Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog!
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love hearing from you! So what's up? :)